Referral Central helps families find child care by providing information on child care providers, general licensing information and information on choosing quality child care.
Child Care Referral Central
Child Care Referral Central (Referral Central) is a regional collaborative between Alamance, Caswell, Person, and Franklin-Granville-Vance Partnerships for Children and Child Care Services Association (of Durham, Orange, and Wake counties) that makes finding child care in the 9 counties of the Referral Central area easy and central for families:
- Free referrals to child care programs that meet your needs.
- Information about financial assistance and other resources.
Families looking for child care can call the toll-free number: 1-855-EARLY-ED or 1-855-327-5933
Referral services are free and individualized on the child's and family's needs. Information is provided in both English and Spanish.
NC Child Care Facilities
NC Div of Child Development and Early Education (NC DCDEE) provides information on child care providers:
- A complete list of licensed child care facilities
- Information about star rated license
- Information on choosing quality child care
- Family checklist for choosing quality child care