The Incredible Years is a parent support group that focuses on building a nurturing relationship with your child and managing challenging behavior.
Free Parenting Program in Alamance County
The Incredible Years (IY) is a 14-week class offered to parents and guardians of preschool and school age children. The class, dinner, and child care are provided free of charge to all participants. The program focuses on:
- Building a nurturing relationship with your child.
- Promoting positive parenting strategies.
- Helping parents manage challenging behaviors.
Alamance Partnership for Children offers the following IY classes twice a year:
- Caregivers with children three to five years old
- Caregivers with children six to twelve years old
- Caregivers with children with Autism and/or Language Delays